RENTER’S INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS for APPROVED INCOMING COMMUNITY RESIDENTS
Hello and congratulations New Incoming Community Resident!
With your applications approved and your payment received, as a kind reminder at this time you need to please submit your Renter’s Insurance documents (the Declaration Page only) covering the minimum liability amount as listed below for the minimum term (i.e., 12-month, etc.) of your proposed occupancy. At this time feel free to contact the following agencies/persons who may be able to resolve your Renter’s Insurance with you. Each resident must secure his/her own policy. Married couples only may provide ONE joint policy. No exceptions.
Special Note: the LANGUAGE on the Declaration page must be correct.
On the Declaration page, the following information MUST be correctly listed on the Renter’s Insurance document:
1. YOUR FULL NAME;
2. YOUR NEW ADDRESS and UNIT Number;
3. “TYLER HUDSON LLC” (listed as the Landlord);
4. “TYLER HUDSON LLC” and “HADCO MANAGEMENT LLC” both LISTED AS “ADDITIONAL INSURED” or “ADDITIONAL NAMED INSURED” only;
5. Your Landlord’s address listed as:
“(in care of HADCO), 88 BLACK FALCON AVENUE, SUITE #340, BOSTON, MA 02210“;
6. RESIDENTS WITH NO PETS: Minimum Liability Coverage totaling not less than U.S. $100,000.00 for non-pet accompanied residents, RESIDENTS WITH ONE AUTHORIZED PET/CAT: Minimum Liability Coverage totaling not less than U.S. $250,000.00 for residents with One (1) authorized pet/cat; RESIDENTS WITH ONE AUTHORIZED PET/DOG: Minimum Liability Coverage totaling not less than U.S. $500,000.00 for residents with One (1) authorized pet/dog; Separately if they have not been submitted to date, include for the Landlord:
7. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR CURRENT VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
8. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR CURRENT UNIVERSITY-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
Note, HADCO Management LLC does not represent or warrant the following information, and does not endorse, recommend or require you work through these agencies. This message is for information purposes only. We do recommend you plan accordingly and make your arrangements directly with a renter’s insurance provider/agency at your earliest opportunity. You are welcome to work with the agency of your choosing.
Sample Declaration Page “mock-up”
*Please note this is a requirement of the Landlord and is imperative for you to resolve. Other residents who have dealt with these and other agencies have submitted their documents as required by the Landlord without issue. KEYS WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL ALL PROPER DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER:
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Main: +1 617-451-2009 x 52408
State Fund Insurance
100 Summer Street 16th Floor Boston MA 02110
Phone: 800-241-1151 ext. 827
Fax: (866) 578-9866
State Fund Insurance Agency
100 Summer Street, Suite 1601
In review, upon receipt of your Renter’s Insurance coverage transaction, please:
1.) SCAN/EMAIL only the Declaration Page (not the entire policy) to the Leasing Desk, and
2.) MAIL your original Renter’s Insurance Declaration page (not the entire policy) to the office of the Landlord.
All mail sent to HADCO’s office must be addressed as:
88 Black Falcon Avenue, Suite 340
Boston MA 02210
So, to recap:
1. Renter’s Insurance per individual with YOU named as insured party
2. Interested Party listed as both:
TYLER HUDSON LLC
HADCO MANAGEMENT LLC
88 BLACK FALCON AVENUE, Suite #340
BOSTON, MA 02210
3. YOUR insured address listed as:
YOUR NEW ADDRESS and UNIT NUMBER
BOSTON, MA 02111
4. US $100,000.00 Minimum Liability COVERAGE
We await your Renter’s Insurance Declaration page.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call us from Monday through Friday, Leasing 617-595-7650.
Thank you for working together with us. We look forward to welcoming you to the our community in the very near future!